FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Compensation request to hotel management and what type of compensation should I ask?
Old Sep 1, 2016, 5:58 am
theaccesscard

Programs: SPG Platinum,Hilton Diamond
I am sorry if I'm being a jerk but I am so pissed to receive those filthy room and feeling very dissapointed that they didn't ask my permission to move my stuff.I can see mixed opinion here,some say it is the right thing for hotel to do it and some said hotel not supposed to do it so I guess I will just let hotel to give opinion about this issue and I will update here again I am so sorry.

For the update on room move,yes I've been move to a new room,same category which is executive room.It is way much better in term of cleanliness but still got minor issue such as TV remote control not working,loud air-condition sound at midnight and TV channel was not available a whole second day due to raining and the feedback from hotel team is it is "normal" so I'm a bit shocked never heard of this especially in a 5 star hotel.Too much error for this stay .To those who think I'm exaggerating the issues,here I post some photos for your valuation.

Dirty bathroom floor

Mold in bathroom

Blood stain on countertop

Blood stain on duvet

Leaking shower handle

Stain on luggage rack and wall

Dust on left sidetable

Leftover welcome amenities from previous guest at my front door was there upon my arrival until late evening.

toiletries wrap look bad for hotel standard

Hairs and filthy carpet

Rusty razor blade

Curtain was not well hang

Night lighting not working

Reading light also stuck in there and cannot be press

TV not working whole second day due to raining.come on,this is Malaysia, a tropical country which it is raining through out the year.