FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - This is what I call Customer Service
View Single Post
Old Aug 31, 2016, 1:59 pm
Cowbell2011

Programs: AS 75K, SPG Platinum, Marriott Silver, Avis Presidents Club, Hertz 5*
Wow! nice to hear some of you getting great customer service! I just got done writing an email to AS for my experience in SJC yesterday. I was number 2 on the standby list for 318 when I checked in early in the day, then later find out I've been bumped to 8 on the list. Not sure I understand how my early check in and 75k status got bumped nonetheless I didn't get a seat. I waited at the gate for the last passengers to board when the gate agent said she may be able to offer me a "less than ideal" seat... I asked what that meant and the response was that the plane had just come in from Cabo and a passenger vomited allover. Wow, thanks for the offer AS, think I'll pass on that. It sounded like a passenger on the plane refused to sit there because the seat wasn't exactly cleaned up.. Why the hell wouldn't they delay the next flight a few minutes so that the row of seats could be fully cleaned and sanitized? It's like AS just wanted to make sure their flight took off on time regardless of passenger comfort and cleanliness. Yuck!