FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Gold access to clubs at NRT and SIN
Old Aug 30, 2016, 12:50 am
Flying Machine

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by truncated
Drifting slightly OT but another argument in favour of the NH lounge in Satellite 5 is that there's now a sushi chef in that lounge from 1530-1630 (i.e. before the UA departures and most of the NH afternoon bank) who will make you real sushi, not the makizushi that they serve at the buffet: see here for example https://www.ana.co.jp/ana_news/en/20...0160720-1.html (all the way at the bottom of the page). When I was there a few weeks ago the chef is positioned all the way inside the lounge (past the sake bar) and there was plenty of sushi to go around.
That's my favorite lounge at NRT. That Sake Bar is cool, I really like the Sake Urns.. Never knew there was a chef their as well. I actually like that back area, I normally sit y the row of seats with the desk like table near the windows looking down over the inner terminal. Safe Travels..