FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Hilton Honors Reserve Card [Ends Dec 2017]
Old Aug 29, 2016, 9:12 am
MellieAZ

Programs: HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MellieAZ
This comment was dated 8/17.

Has anyone else received the physical card (HH Reserve only) in the lat week? If so, how was it sent, regular mail or overnight? Would appreciate anybody's recent experience with the mailing method.

Background:

I was approved 8/16 (ap was from making a reservation online so it includes the $100 credit for a Hilton charge), received the "Account approval notice" via overnight express 8/19. But I still haven't received the physical card. Called 3 times and each time I was told there were no notes in the file indicating that the card had been mailed but they were certain I should receive it within 7 days.

My problem is I leave for a long trip on Tuesday. If they send it overnight, I need to alert my housesitter to watch for it. Plus I was hoping to use the card for my Hilton stay to get the $100 statement credit.
Just an update: Called today and was told the card was put in regular mail on Friday, 8/26 which is 8 business days after approval.