FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Our week in Ireland via Air France La Première
Old Aug 29, 2016, 12:07 am
Martina70

Originally Posted by WinnipegJet
Agree -- generally love these reports, but was not a fan of casual shaming of people just sitting on their own, doing their own thing, because they don't look the way you'd like them to. It's your writing, and you can do whatever you want with these reports, but for what it's worth -- agree with the other posters saying the shift in tone from good-natured to not is considerably less attractive. Maybe there's an audience who will love it, though.
I think some of you are over thinking this a little too much...the girl is wearing platform moon boots, beetle juice pants and kitten ears. She might as well be doing cart wheels on the beach wearing a bikini.

She left the house expecting to be looked at. Growing up half my friends had Mohawks and multi colored hair, or dressed in a way that coveted attention... we expected it, we relished in it. I can say with some assurance, I don't think that girl cares one way or another if folks think her outfit is kooky looking.

Last edited by Martina70; Aug 29, 2016 at 8:26 am