FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Comfort+ Seating
View Single Post
Old Aug 28, 2016, 3:49 pm
RaflW

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ryanm
It's now happened to me twice on DL-operated CDG-JFK flights that by the time C+ becomes available to me (SM) free of charge, at T-24, the flight goes under airport control--and of course by the time I get to the gate at CDG all the C+ seats that were still available right before the flight went under airport control are all gone. Calling AF, who operates boarding at CDG, is of no use.

Have others had this problem? Is it worth complaining about? It's a published benefit that DL isn't providing.

As it turns out I'll be PM soon and won't have this problem again in the near future, but I'm not sure I'll be able to maintain PM forever, so it could once again be an issue in a few years.
I'm a bit confused, your info says you're a GM, and you say you're on your way to PM, so unless your status hit GM after this flight, you'd have T-72 access on the return.

To the matter at hand, I've been locked out at T-24 on KLM-gated flights, so I'd assume Silvers on DL metal handled by KL and AF are probably in a bit of a spot. Dunno if tweeting @Delta right around T-24 might work??