FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best headphones for the price.
View Single Post
Old Aug 26, 2016, 12:03 pm
enthrop

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott PP, Hertz PC, HH Diamond
Looking for versatile earphones

Lost my old wired earphones, and figured now was the time to see if there was a set of earphones that could meet my 3-4 core needs. Tried to search a bit, but there's so many products on the market, I was hoping to get some recommendations.

About what I'm looking for:
  • Earphones because they're easier to travel with -- I can stuff in pocket when needed. They could be the slightly bigger over the ear models and such, but I focus is on compact and easy to travel with. I don't want to juggle a big Bose headphone carrying case while returning my rental car and grabbing my luggage.
  • Something that works on plane. I don't need noise cancellation (nice to have vs must have), but I do fly about 3-4 times a month, so let me at least hear it over the plane's ambient noise.
  • If wireless/bluetooth, something that can last ~6 hours. Periodically I have to do the coast to coast travel, other times I just have long days where I won't find time to charge.
  • Something that works with my phone, iPad, AND computer. This is actually the toughest part for me. My phone is used on conf calls on the go, iPad mainly when I'm in hotel/airplane passing time, and computer for in-office/hotel calls via VoIP (i.e. Lync, Skype, etc.)