FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SKymiles reciprocal benefits on GOL partner itineraries
Old Aug 25, 2016, 6:22 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by flyerCO
There's a page on DL that it lists benefits when flying on partners. A search for GOL partnership on the Delta Home page will return results.

GOL Partnership

No lounge access for FO, only GM+. Same for free access to their C+ equal, only GM+. Additional baggage is not list as a benefit for anyone. In fact most partnerships outside of Skyteam all limit most benefits to GM+.
GOL just charged me R$39 for a seat on a domestic flight. I thought their phone agent said R$59, but when I looked at my reservation on the GOL website, it demanded R$39.

BTW, I wonder whether DL passengers could use the shuttle from GRU to CGH upon arrival and then take a taxi from their to their hotel in order to avoid the long and expensive taxi ride from GRU to downtown. It would take a bit more time, but some people might find it worthwhile depending on where their hotel is located. [There's an airport but that serves about two dozen of the downtown hotels and costs almost R$50, with departures about every hour and ten minutes, so that this isn't a convenient option for everyone.]