FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)
Old Aug 24, 2016, 9:50 pm
fliesdelta

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by steve4
I heard CSR has Priority Pass with free guesting privileges. This would be the clincher for me to keep the card for year 2 and beyond provided nothing else changes. I'm likely going to cancel Prestige in a month or so before the annual fee hits since I already used the annual airline credit unless I get a nice retention bonus.
For those of you so happy with the Priority Pass with guests, how often do you think you will be able to use this benefit? They don't seem to have a lot of lounges in the US.

For now, I'm mostly flying DL and have the Amex Plat, so that assures me Skyclub access, and since I'm platinum medallion with DL I can access partner lounges overseas (and the nice Virgin lounge @ JFK when connecting there going to LHR).

Anyway, not trying to turn this thread into a CSR vs. Amex Plat thing, just wondering about the true usefulness of the PP benefit on the CSR, while I ponder whether I should get it or not.

For me, the main attractions are the $300 credit and the 100K UR points bonus.