FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PHL / Philadelphia Admirals Clubs & Lounges (master thread)
Old Aug 24, 2016, 9:11 pm
phlwookie

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Lifetime Plat, SPG Plat, AMEX Plat, Hertz PC, Travels too Much Platinum
Originally Posted by perseus11
Send an email to BA with your observations and IF THEY PROVIDE A MEANINGFUL REPLY, post an update. My reply prediction (except for the broken chairs) will be that BA has only 2 Daily flights into PHL and a more elaborate lounge is not cost effective.

The fullness of the AA A-West Lounge is directly related to the times of the international departure Banks. The B-C-F lounges are another story.
I typically use the BA lounge only when taking BA 66, the earlier departure, and want to eat before boarding so I can sleep. If I want to eat in the air, the AC is preferable to me - snacks and drinks are enough and it's huge. I'm amused by the folks hellbent on getting into the BA lounge as though it's some kind of utopia.

The BA lounge is unlikely to expand, but they should do a bit better with the basic maintenance items mentioned.