FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First Class Monetization, or FCM: The Definitive Thread
Old Aug 24, 2016, 4:42 pm
dinanm3atl

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by scongro
I'm usually offered something on all trips, including ones that typically have high F demand (LAX-ATL as an example). Now, normally it's something that I won't even consider paying.....but I'm offered it.

Perhaps they've tuned this to only show offers that they think might be accepted?
Agreed. See reply below.

Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
I can recall, at most, one low-priced FCM offer into SFO over the last year... and it is a trip I frequently make.

The last time I sat in coach on a flight into SFO, looking longingly to the front, the lead FA remarked that there was no one up there who had not paid to be there, in one way or another. Paid FC. Certificate. Whatever.

Low priced FCM offers into SFO are going to be a rarity.
Wasn't looking for 'low priced'. Potentially reasonable maybe? My question was based more so on I have had some insane offers(way too much) for some crappy routes and some amazing deals. To have two different trips to SFO(and mixed returns) with no offers for even EC+ seems odd.