FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Operated by Jettime for Norra
View Single Post
Old Aug 24, 2016, 2:42 pm
ffay005

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Originally Posted by FFlash
@ffay005: I wrote just yesterday in the service updates -thread about Jet time. Seat 13A is to go!
Oh, it was you! I remember seeing something somewhere by someone, but I had no idea where to find it and a search came up with nothing. Let me copy your message here:

Originally Posted by FFlash
Onboard Jet Time now.

Cramped seat pitch, but I have 13A which is clearly best. No 12A seat infront. Exit row 13 has otherwise a bit more legroom than row 12 which is also exit row but bareky 1-2cm more legroom than other rows. No business class rows. Lets see how service goes. At least FA was not following my doings as I prepared myself for setting me on seat packing stuff up, since halfway she started to order me doing all the same I was already doing I simply replied to her monology "leave me alone, I know what I am doing"
This thread comes up as #1 when googling jettime finnair site:flyertalk.com, and since AY seems to be continuing these short-term wetleases, it might be a good idea to have "Operated by Highfly/whatever" threads as well. Easy to find.

Btw, did you have any glance at the first row? I'd move to row 13, but I want to be out of the plane as quickly as possible to secure my connection...