FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)
Old Aug 21, 16, 1:06 pm
AAdmiral

Just spoke with Palladium customer service and inquired about JPM Reserve Card vs Chase Sapphire Reserve Card and the differences and who is eligible for which product. As of today the JPM Reserve is a live product with an annual fee of $450. You cannot currently product change from Palladium Card to the JPM Reserve Card. The JPM Reserve card will only be offered thru the JPM Private Bank and you need to be invited but they mentioned all you would need to do is ask your PB client team to "invite" you. The JPM Reserve will offer the same 100k bonus signup ultimate rewards points for applying for a new card. They mentioned that PB clients might have their Palladium cards migrated around October time frame but that is not set in stone yet. I asked about doing a product change from my Chase Sapphire Preferred and was told that it would not be possible to go from a Chase CSP to a JPM Reserve as only JPM Private Bank will be handling the JPM Reserve. Also asked about product change from CSP to CSR and was told at this time that was also not available but might be in the future. When I asked if the JPM Reserve would remain the same physical card as the Palladium they said in their system it shows the same appearance but since the product is new they could not guarantee it. I plan to call my JPM PB client team ask to get invited to apply for the JPM Reserve tomorrow. Will be interesting if the JPM Reserve is the same hardware with just a different name.