FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: AA OSO, IROPS / IRROPS, delay, cancelation etc. resources thru 2019
Old Aug 20, 2016, 1:54 pm
SpammersAreScum

Programs: BA Silver; Hilton Gold; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by chinafish
The incoming plane got here at around 2:50 I think. And yes they are doing the rolling 10min delay.

We're all queuing up to the 1 poor gate agent to enquire about connections etc. There's people here who have been repeatedly rescheduled from last night to this morning to this afternoon.

It's not looking good...

There's also separate intel coming from staff that the airport have closed the long runway to repaint and therefore things are getting backed up.

Why on earth do they not paint / do maintenance when there are no flights running?!
Indeed; slipped another 10 to 3:53 and then 15 to 4:08. Silly.

AA46 is planned for 7:36. The incoming flight from LHR is less than an hour out and running an hour late. But I can't see that helping you a whole lot.

Current projected arrival is 5:31, so still 2 hours in ORD. I suspect it would need to slip more before AA will be willing to proactively reschedule you.

ETA: Ah, boarding. And the departure time has actually improved to 4:03. Good luck!