FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NW Domestic First Class - Worst in the industry???
Old Apr 3, 2004, 5:19 pm
keithguy

Originally Posted by magic111
Sure airlines and FFP go hand in hand but everyone I know rates them independently. Waiting for you to point me to a reputable site that makes the overall comparison. And when has it ever been the day that this forum has restricted topics on NW.
Exactly. So why would you mention WorldPerks when the thread is about NW First Class service.

Original poster is saying NW F service is poor. You are saying WorldPerks is good. So what? What does that have to do with anything?

Originally Posted by magic111
Perhaps we should only talk about the restaurants that plan for spoilage. I get a sense that you have never owned a restuarant. Nothing in a restaurant is planned for spoilage. Everything is used even the onion skins go in the stock pot. Eighty-six is the name of the restaurant game.

Comments like the above made by you previously in this thread are the reason that those who don't know what they are talking about should not give opinions.
It's true. I have never owned a restaurant. I get the sense that you have never owned an airline either. I do, however, know that many restaurants do plan for spoilage/waste in the sense that it is accounted for. Cooks mess up. Things fall on the floor. It's accounted for.