FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help me buy a security neck wallet
View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2016, 7:41 am
rumbataz

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond Select, BA Blue
Help me buy a security neck wallet

A year on from an unpleasant pick-pocketing experience in another part of the world, I'm due to return there to see my friends soon.

However, this time I want to go prepared as we'll be doing lots of sight-seeing and just generally be out all day long in the hustle and bustle of a big city.

I want to invest in a neck wallet that can hold my passport, money and a credit card or two, and perhaps also my mobile phone. I intend to wear a jacket over this to minimise the chances of being pick-pocketed again.

I've looked on Amazon UK and nearly all the popular neck wallets that have great reviews are from 'customers' who have been provided the product free of charge or at a big discount in return for a review. So, I'd take those reviews with a big pinch of salt!

Does anyone have any recommendations for a neck wallet that is extremely light, very comfortable to wear all day long, has enough space for passport, phone, credit cards and money, isn't too thick so can be worn under a jacket or a coat, doesn't feel uncomfortable if you sweat, and one where the neck strap won't break easily?

Oh, and it needs to be available in the UK.