FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Inspirato
Thread: Inspirato
View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 2016, 2:03 pm
gold23

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by marriedatdisney
My better half is asking about this club - some of her friends belong. Does anyone have the current fees (initiation and then monthly) that they're offering people? Based on what I read it sounds like we should only consider the family membership and not the key membership if we want any real selection options..... PM if necessary. Thanks!
I'm unsure of the current rate structure for initiation, but they're always running specials and I've seen second hand several times where they've negotiated.

As I wrote earlier in the thread, Inspirato is phenomenal conceptually and when you are at the property it is amazing. No pre-arrival stress on quality, very good concierge service, and decidedly 5 star and upscale residences. Don't join for price. Yes, there are often phenomenal deals on residences...but I've often found comparable rates elsewhere. I've stayed several time through Virtuoso or Amex Platinum at their hotel properties because, even though Inspirato was better priced, there are absolutely no benefits that come with the hotel stays. Breakfast, late checkout, and often $100 or so amenity have almost always trumped Inspirato hotel prices.

So....if you travel somewhat offseason, or if you are looking for ultra luxury during the heavy travel periods and would prefer to pay sky high as opposed to exhorbitant prices....and if you value the service aspect....it's worth a look.

I don't particularly sound like a happy customer, but I've renewed every year. I like to have the Inspirato option, and it's fun to dream about the vacations we only occasionally take!

Btw, every member that has taken one of their signature cruises has raved.