FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Singapore {SGP}
Old Aug 17, 2016, 9:33 am
work2fly

Programs: AY Plat, LH FTL
Originally Posted by doesun
Planning a stay over a weekend in December and looking for advice between the Hilton and Conrad.

Traveling with spouse and 2 kids (5 & 4).
Award stay on points and free nights from CC
We're diamond.
Does Conrad allow 2 beds instead of a king?
I understand our kids aren't allowed in the Conrad EL but are they allowed in the restaurant downstairs?
We'll be visiting kids attractions mostly.
Certain days I see Hilton award redemptions for a much lower amount of points so it's tempting.

Any thoughts appreciated.
I'll answer what I know - Conrad offers rooms with 2 queen sized beds.

Children are allowed in the EL, but are requested to stay in a meeting room away from the main area.

I think I read somewhere that Conrad will grant free breakfast for the Diamond member and up to one guest - I'm pretty sure this was on TripAdvisor, where the hotel clarified why a third guest was charged for breakfast.

This summer, we (2 adults and 2 children) had booked a Centennial Suite and due to an oversell, we were offered connecting club rooms instead, one with a king and one with 2 queens. We took breakfast every morning in the restaurant, and on the sign-in sheet, each room indicated 2 guests for breakfast. Had we stayed in the suite, I suspect we may have been charged for 2 kids breakfasts.