FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ambassador Renewal
View Single Post
Old Aug 9, 2016, 1:32 pm
submonte

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, ALL Silver,, Miles&More
Originally Posted by submonte
I renewed Amb today (expiry Sep) using the 200US option with 15000 points and 10% discount on redemptions.

Got a funny confirmation mail from IHG now with title "=?UTF-8?Q??=" and no contents in it.

I am curious when the prolongation appears in my account data and I get the renewal package. Last time it took 4 or 6 months I canīt remember anymore.
I got a confirmation mail today by Ambassador Service (That funny empty mail above was from IHG Rewards Club I just saw). They ask for address clarification. Well, I do have a German office address and an Austrian home address in my IHG Rewards Club account. Maybe they got confused with it.

Dear Mr.,

Warm greetings from the InterContinental Ambassador Service Center! It is with great pleasure to assist our Spire Elite Ambassador members like you.

We would like to acknowledge receipt of your Ambassador Renewal. However, we are yet to process your status renewal since our records and your preferred address does not match.

In this regard, kindly provide us your preferred mailing address following the format below to ensure proper receipt of your portfolio. Upon receipt of this information, we will process your renewal immediately. You will then receive your Ambassador portfolio in approximately seven weeks.

Company Name:
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
City/ Post Town:
Province:
Postal Code:

We look forward to your response. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us directly.

Best regards,

Christine A. Jacinto
Customer Care Representative
IHG Rewards Club
www.ihgrewardsclub.com