FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Ambassador experiences (Archive Thread 2016)
Old Aug 9, 2016, 11:33 am
IAN-UK
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by SwissBritMiss
IC Warsaw

Booked club room. Got club room with "better view" on 39th floor, so basically nothing. It looked like the Junior Suites (1 up) were booked out on Friday, but wide available on the 2nd night...

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?
I don't see why people rave about this property. Then again, the complete lack of upgrade put a damper on things.
Some of the raving is focussed on the rather dramatic pool/spa complex on the very top floor. But sadly they've been a little too enthusiastic selling memberships, so with guests, residents and members the pool can get a bit soup-like at weekends.

They upgrade to the rooms-with-a-view, then to larger (I think 08 and 11) rooms-with-a-view. So it looks as though you might have received what they believe is a one-step upgrade. The larger rooms might be the junior suites. The proper two-room suites I've seen have had side (or no) view. I once got a crazily large suite with dining table etc etc - not something I like: just felt lost in it.