FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Ambassador experiences (Archive Thread 2016)
Old Aug 9, 2016, 2:55 am
SwissBritMiss

IC Warsaw

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?

Booked club room. Got club room with "better view" on 39th floor, so basically nothing. It looked like the Junior Suites (1 up) were booked out on Friday, but wide available on the 2nd night...

Welcome gift was fruit and a small bottle of red wine.

How are the rooms?
Decent - on a par with the usual IC. The light-up, glass-fronted cupboard that stored the wine glasses was a nice touch!

How is the exec. lounge?

Very good. Nice selection of mini desserts and macarons during the day. Dinner buffet rather than evening snack buffet during happy hour, which though limited in selection, looked good and filling. Breakfast was a bit sparse, but the offering in the restaurant was included and substantial.

What was good and what was bad?

Good
Club lounge
Service was friendly
Breakfast
Prices were very reasonable in the bars / restaurants

Bad
Zero upgrade.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?
Value for money but nothing stood out - I don't see why people rave about this property. Then again, the complete lack of upgrade put a damper on things. I would stay again if I found myself in Warsaw (but negotiate an upgrade in advance). Would not return to the city as a result of the hotel, which I do for some properties.