FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - collect on different Frequent Flyer programmes on same booking (not same flights)
Old Aug 8, 2016, 8:01 pm
carnarvon

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I don't follow you here . Of course not possible to credit VS flights on FB, but it is hopefully possible to credit VS flights on VS program !
I don't follow you neither.

The OP says that the flights are VS operated and DL coded.

The VS FFP rules on gaining miles when partnership with DL say "Flying Club members can earn on all Delta operated and marketed services including the flights operated by Delta regional services; Delta, Delta Shuttle, Delta Connection. This excludes any codeshare flights unless booked with a VS flight number.

Codeshare services that are marketed by Virgin Atlantic and operated by Delta Airlines also earn mileage.

This excludes any codeshare flights unless booked with a VS flight number seem to apply to the situation : code share with DL but not VS flight number.

I think this is a question for the VS forum, since none of the posters who answered here appear to have experience of this situation (VS operated sold with DL number).

Last edited by carnarvon; Aug 8, 2016 at 8:33 pm