FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Mallorca REVIEW- MASTER THREAD
Old Aug 8, 2016, 11:58 am
footastic

Programs: Delta Diamond/ Hyatt top tier(lifetime)
Yes - I think the plans are for a total of 16 Suites - The only difference between the two I looked at was one was with hot tub and one was without. I was told that the regular suite did not have the large common area just an additional seating area and larger patio. I will post pics following cleaning in the AM as its a bit messy at this point.

To this point it appears internally the View rooms are considered more desirable than Deluxe rooms due to having a view of the sea. In fact when moving the bell boy said OH NO when I told him we were moving to a suite. Only when I gave him the number did he say it was a good room as well.

I don't have a huge problem with the kids.. Just the resorts claim (upon checkin and on website) is of a quiet intimate experience for couples. While families will be here simple things such as enforcing the adults pool, isolating families from couples at restaurants ect ect would go along way.. I in no way mean to offend folks with children. Our first night here was a Thursday and it was amazing. Friday - Monday was pretty bad but it looks like most families have left so I don't think we will have an issue for 2 more nights.

Most of the families here were Spanish or German.

I asked the Mr Lopez if I could tour the other room types tomorrow to provide photos for all Crossing my fingers.