FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any experience with justfly.com?
View Single Post
Old Aug 8, 2016, 9:19 am
melissatravels

Programs: none
Justfly is the WORST

The Better Business Bureau has actually warned against doing business with them. My experience with Justfly has been the worst travel booking experience I've ever had. The initial booking was easy enough but when I ran into trouble with my trip and called customer service that's when the problems began. I realized the day after I booked my trip that the dates weren't going to work. I called Justfly customer service to find out if the tickets were refundable or what kind of charges I'd be facing if I changed my dates. The first agent I spoke to, Karen, told me that the tickets were refundable but that I would be charged $75 per passenger for cancelling the trip. I told her I wanted to talk that over with my partner and she informed me that I only had an hour to call back. Somehow my calling to ask about cancellations and changes started a 1 hour window, and if I didn't call back in the given time I wouldn't be able to cancel at all? It was really stressful and bizarre. So I did call back (21 minutes later! inside the window!) and spoke to Lloyd who helped me cancel the tickets I'd booked and assured me that the tickets were refundable and that I would receive that full refund in 6-8 weeks. What a relief!
Then ONE MONTH LATER I received notification that those tickets were suddenly NOT refundable and now the company is refusing to help and is actually being quite rude on the phone. If the tickets were not refundable and they had actually told me the truth in the beginning I would have found a way to take the trip in spite of the dates being not ideal. But now it is TOO LATE. If I took that trip now I would likely be fired from my job. It is unpardonable to have misled a customer this way. At the very best it is abominable customer service; at the worst it is fraud. I lost more than $600 because they have ill-trained staff and no customer service recovery options. I will never use them again and I caution all potential customers to consider booking with someone else. This company has no idea what they are doing and they don't care about the customers AT ALL.