FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide: AA HKG / Hong Kong Int’l. Airport Connections, MCT, Arrival & Departure, etc.
Old Aug 4, 2016, 9:14 am
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Unterwegs
The Airport Express Counter are shared between several airlines....
Right, which is why I included the link to the MTR site with the list of airlines

Originally Posted by Unterwegs
...The CS F lounges are very nice, but some other airlines have much better offerings for F passengers....
Did you mean CX?

Since OP stated:

Originally Posted by e.araujo
...I plan on hanging out at The Pier First Class lounge as much time as possible before my flight thanks to my EXP Status so that’s why I ask.....
I tried to focus my reply to that objective.

I did not get the impression that the OP intended to go into town and stay at a hotel.

Also, as for the hotel shuttles from Kowloon Station, while efficient, I found that for a stay of 24 hours or less, it was a bit time-consuming - unless I had to be in town for a meeting. If I had a layover of 15-18 hours, I stayed at the Marriott SkyCity at HKIA. Great experiences, efficient shuttle and obviously close to the airport.
---

NOTE to AA FTers: Since this thread was posted after my recent multiple trips, it would be great if anyone on upcoming AA to/from HKG could verify the advance check-in times and if service is available at the Kowloon Station check-in counters.

Thanks.