FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz/MP offers - [Consolidated] {earn up to 1,250 miles bonus based on UA status}
Old Aug 3, 2016, 9:03 pm
jjmoore

Programs: UA 1K 1MM ★G | Marriott LTT | Hilton ♦ | Hertz PC | Global Entry TSA Pre ✓
Originally Posted by PsiFighter37
On .bomb, it says this offer is now good until October 31, 2016.

This 'special' has been continuously extended...is that a sign that it's making money for both Hertz and UA?
The quoted rate from UA's promotion is 95% of the time absolutely ridiculous expensive compared to corporate rates, Travelocity rates, and even the rates quoted directly through Hertz without entering any promotion. It's obvious that you will pay $$ for those 2750 miles. I will say, however, that I have booked probably 7 or 8 times this year with this promotion and had some stellar weekend rates on my fun trips with this promotion. I'm not sure how they price these rates out.... during the week for my business rentals, I cannot justify paying $200 more to do the promotion vs. the corporate rate. Weekend rates where I pay like $55 a.i. with the promotion... you cannot argue for a second.