FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: AA OSO, IROPS / IRROPS, delay, cancelation etc. resources thru 2019
Old Jul 31, 2016, 9:54 am
PaulInTheSky

AA - Run to the Bottom - IRROPs/Elite Recognition/Accommodation

I don't even know how to categorize this post, as it is the combination of IRROPs, Elite Recognition, and accommodation. It definitely shows the inept of the Parker Management to this new merged airline.

LAX-BUF, via PHX and CLT.

1. Gate check LAX-LAS, broke the carry-on.

2. At PHX AC, PHX-CLT equipment swap, and aircraft serving. AAngel mentioned she wouldn't have sent me for flights that will misconnect. I asked if I could get the hotel accommodation if I opted to fly out of PHX next day. Her version: Not empowered to do so; GA Version: Send him to the flight, he would be accommodated. Note: PHX AAngel talked to GA, she couldn't even name me as 'EXP'. Please, no more CPs, learn the AA status level.

3. Misconnect in CLT. During the flight, no information given by the Captain/FA, told to talk to GA in ground. Upon landing, FA asked for non-connecting pax to wait for other connecting pax to get off first. GA didn't even bother to direct us to the connecting gate. Didn't even care if we make our flights or not.

4. AA - Blamed everything for weather. Went to CLT AC. AAngel didn't even look at my PNR then blamed it was due to weather, so no hotel accommodation could be made. I told her it was aircraft servicing, she looked it over, shrugged, and printed me a hotel voucher. No food voucher. Didn't ask, because AC was about to close.

5. Next day, BP barcode didn't scan at Pre-Check. Kiosk didn't recognize my reservation. AA Priority check-in agents gave us all the attitude. Waited for 25min to get the new BP.

Is this is the new AA?

Look, I would have just opted for LAX-ORD leg to avoid all the LUS crap if it it weren't operated by 788.

Last edited by PaulInTheSky; Jul 31, 2016 at 10:00 am