FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The FRA F/HON First Class Terminal FCT FAQ
Old Jul 30, 2016, 7:02 am
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by San Gottardo
As a way to go through an airport it is absolutely fantastic and I am happy that I have the possibility to use it. But to change my travel plans (change routing, plan for longer connecting time) as some people do just to go to the FCT or to take more time to "experience" it or to walk longer just to get there instead of a more convenient FCL - thankfully I can get better food and nice interior design at home and in other places.
Huh? My head is spinning. You hate the FCT and then you love the FCT. So which one is it? I find it a little odd that you berate those that might want to spend an hour more in the FCT yet you've apparently wasted more time than that worrying about how best to make your FRA connection.

Sure, most of us get better food and nice interior design at home, but you are transiting an airport and making a connection, for eff-sake. Except for the amazing Air France CDG experience where you are coddled during a connection and you get Alain Ducasse meals in the FCL, the FCT experience about as good as it gets in Europe.