FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The FRA F/HON First Class Terminal FCT FAQ
Old Jul 30, 2016, 3:59 am
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by San Gottardo
My gates have moved from arrival at Z52 and departure from Z50 (I assume a bus gate). No need to go to FCT, FCL A will be just what I need.
You're right, it is A50, I mis-typed. I also expect that to be a bus gate as the 50+ gates are the stands used for Lufthansa heavies.

Trouble is that now the arrival is planned to be B28.
Bummer. Arrival changed to C13! Arriving from US, so I should in theory be able to connect without security controls, but I find the setup in C confusing so I hope I won't pick the wrong way and land somewhere that I'll need to go through security after all.
This is one of the most annoying things about LH at FRA. The arrival gate is determined by the aircraft's next destination and could change during the flight.

As far as I know there is no way to avoid security if arriving in C and connecting from A. In addition LH does not provide any First Class arrival service at their main hub airport.