FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Chase Sapphire Reserve Card [Pre-release speculation]
Old Jul 29, 2016, 1:26 am
jediwho

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, DL PM, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by mvcore
The one thing my source did mention is that it doesn't look like JPM will handle concierge the same way it handles the Ritz and Palladium. I think they are gonna rely on the Visa Infinite Concierge for that.

Me I personally hope they use JPM for concierge services like it is now. I have used the Ritz concierge for A LOT and they have always come through and done some stuff that I couldn't even fathom getting accomplished. It can be a hassl sometimes with a lot of back and forth but to me it's entirely worth it. Again YMMV.
If my experience with City National Crystal Concierge is any yardstick -- and I think CNB uses Visa Infinite concierge -- it's distinctly worse than Amex, Prestige and definitely Ritz. When Discover card used to offer concierge service for a short period of time, it was much better than Visa.