FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is Priority Pass worth the money?
View Single Post
Old Jul 27, 2016, 9:10 pm
TheLifeOfA_NKCM

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by loungebuddy
Hi @TheLifeOfA_NKCM, thanks for the kind words you shared about LoungeBuddy!

You mentioned that "As far as booking through the app, I've felt uneasy about it, so I'll generally just go to the individual lounges website..." I was wondering if you could elaborate on that a bit? What is it that makes you feel uneasy about booking through the App? We really want to make it a great experience through and through.

I can assure you that your feedback is highly valued.

Thanks,
-Brent
LB, Cofounder

Thanks @tpson! We're happy to hear that.
Hi Brent, flattered to see that you saw my post. I've just at points been concerned about the legitimacy and safety of purchasing through the app, especially about it successfully getting us into the lounge w/o issue.

However, I'm sure I've just been unreasonably concerned. Just curious, how do purchases through the app work and hook up to the independent lounge's booking system?

Anyhow, it's kinda' funny to think, this was the one time I actually downloaded and don't despise something I saw as a paid endorsement.. So, you're lucky on that part

Wonderful app and great job. Really has been a joy to use.. Now, if only I could actually (right now) get into those lounges!