FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase BA VISA: Up to 100K Avios - Now with rebate on award fees
Old Jul 27, 2016, 5:25 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ahchiu
I'm not clear why I have to send Chase a SM to match, when the original offer link was what I had agreed to apply for.

I am not asking to match any current offer, just for Chase to honor the original offer.
The original offer if it was 1st year fee waived, had only 50K after $2K spend. In order to get the spend bonus like the one with first year fee NOT waived, you need to ask Chase to match, within 90 days of your initial approval.

Originally Posted by Olly-
I don't think they offered the 100k bonus with the annual fee waived last year? The fee waived offer was for 50k.
Correct.

Originally Posted by ahchiu
That was the offer I applied for, so I'm wondering if there have been similar experiences where Chase does not acknowledge the promo you applied for, and what are some ways to resolve this?
So now you are saying you did not apply the 100K offer but the 50K offer with fee waived.

Did you not get your 50K or you were thinking you should get 100K but you never SM / call Chase for a match then now you are thinking how to remedy that so you could get additional 50K? Dont think that would ever happen because the period to request a match has been long gone and the 100K offer with fee NOT waived was also long gone.

Last edited by Happy; Jul 27, 2016 at 5:30 pm