FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is Priority Pass worth the money?
View Single Post
Old Jul 27, 2016, 4:56 pm
loungebuddy

Originally Posted by TheLifeOfA_NKCM
Yeah, it's also nice how it shows the lounges that are accessible to you as well, including a decent description of their locations and guest policies. As far as booking through the app, I've felt uneasy about it, so I'll generally just go to the individual lounges website to see if they have discounted day passes.
Hi @TheLifeOfA_NKCM, thanks for the kind words you shared about LoungeBuddy!

You mentioned that "As far as booking through the app, I've felt uneasy about it, so I'll generally just go to the individual lounges website..." I was wondering if you could elaborate on that a bit? What is it that makes you feel uneasy about booking through the App? We really want to make it a great experience through and through.

I can assure you that your feedback is highly valued.

Thanks,
-Brent
LB, Cofounder

Originally Posted by tpson
I've been using the Loungebuddy app for about a year now and I'd say it's got the best database around for lounges. I've found that they typically add new PP lounges maybe a few days after they've been added to PP website.

The best thing about the app is that it shows you tons of other lounges not in the PP network in case you have other means of getting in, whether thru status or other credit cards (like Amex Platinum). It looks like they also sell access directly thru the app, tho I've never tried booking before.
Thanks @tpson! We're happy to hear that.

Last edited by EmailKid; Jul 27, 2016 at 7:39 pm Reason: back to back posts