FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Singapore {SGP}
Old Jul 27, 2016, 10:21 am
DaveInLA

Originally Posted by danpeake
Well, my flight arrives 3 a.m. on the 12th but my booking begins the night of the 12th. You're saying they won't have a problem checking me in that early (~ 12 hours prior to check in)?

I am HHonors Diamond if that matters.

Thanks.
Well, you probably won't be at the hotel at 3 AM. It may be worth emailing the hotel with this request. I was going to be in this situation early 2017 until SQ changed the flight time so it's now no longer an issue.

The closest experience I've had like this with a Hilton was at Hilton Auckland when my wife I arrived at the hotel at 8:00 AM as HH Gold. The room wasn't ready right that moment, but it was ready within 30 minutes. They asked us to have breakfast while we waited.

I arrived at IC Nairobi at 5 AM once and they gave me early checkin on an award stay. When we arrived at the the room (upgraded to a suite for being Plat Ambassador) and it wasn't clean, the manager personally came up to our room and apologized and gave us Club access. That was just ridiculous.