FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General SQ Questions 2009-2021
View Single Post
Old Jul 25, 2016, 10:17 pm
LASNRT

Programs: United Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
Unable to View Reservation due to 5 Minute Change

I have a flight from SFO to SGN (via HKG and SIN) in February, and there has been a 5 minute schedule change. My 4:35 layover in SIN has been reduced to 4:30, so clearly not an issue with MCT.

I received an email about the change and wasn't concerned.

However, because of this change, I'm unable to view my reservation / change seats or anything else on the SQ site. All I see is this message:

I'd rather not call SQ to discuss this, because I believe this was an error fare, and would rather not bring their attention to it. It's a *5 minute* change, same flight number, same type of aircraft, so I don't understand why the airline will "be in touch with me toon to make arrangements for my new flights." (I'm assuming the email was the being "in touch" part...). Will this message eventually disappear or will I have to contact the airline?

On a side note, I just saw that I can see the reservation on the app, but I don't have the full functionality to make meal requests, etc., so I'd still like to use the web version.

Do these normally just fall off after a while, or do I need to call the airline to accept the 5 minute change?