FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Crazy Planes due to Schedule Change Saturday-Dornier/Helicopters/Beluga XL Freighter
Old Jul 23, 2016, 8:05 pm
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Saj8986
I know what you are saying....

I saw this on an upcoming flt...searched and found said threads.

My response was a lame attempt at saturday sarcasm as I wait at PHX to get home.
Sorry for mistaking your post.

I don't want like another airline forum where if there's a thread even if it's 5 years old you get chastised for posting a new one. However it seems more and more that we're in a rush to post things without even looking on page one to see if one exists. (Note I've been guilty of it, so I'm speaking to myself as well)

Anyway, now that they've been merged into one, I wonder what type of service you get on board. Fine china or plastic cups? How is the cockpit secured? Can the passenger up front get a chance to fly the helicopter? Do they hand out containers for those that need to use the restroom? Inquiring minds want to know! Most importantly can they just drop me off at the helipad on top of my office building? I can only imagine the executives wondering who the heck the employee being dropped off is.