FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First TR: SQ SIN-LAX via NRT RT (J) with California / Nevada / Arizona Road Trip
Old Jul 23, 2016, 2:27 pm
shgroamer

Programs: AA EXP (probably nothing w/ AA next year :)), Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Awesome TR!! Nice to see a different point of view and your writing style is great.

However, In n Out is the most overrated thing in the world. We've gotten them out here in TX (and I've had it in Cali) and I just don't understand the appeal. It tastes like a fast food hamburger. Slightly better than a quarter pounder from McDonald's if you get it animal style. And the fries are disgusting. I get that everyone has to try it though so not faulting you at all.

Just my opinion. Thanks again for taking the time to write this!

Edit: Also, sometimes it's easy for us who live in the states to forget what we have here in terms of sights and we get so engulfed in going to exotic places abroad (I'm guilty of this). I've lived here my whole life yet have never seen the Grand Canyon or San Diego but I have checked off places like Beirut, Lisbon, Dubai, etc off my list. Kind of sad but nice to be grounded by TR's like this. I'll be planning a trip west soon.

Last edited by shgroamer; Jul 23, 2016 at 2:33 pm