FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?
Old Jul 23, 2016, 9:44 am
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by davetravels
In the pic above, it appears as though the seats on the "2" side, are staggered somewhat, so that you're not exactly shoulder-to-shoulder or eye-to-eye with your neighbor - - or, is that an optical illusion. Even if so, I guess you still hafto step over your neighbor's feet / legs to get out.
They are indeed staggered. And yes, you have to step over the aisle to get out, but something about their design makes this not so bad. I don't quite know how to describe it other than you have enough room to stand next to your neighbor in front of the armrest so you have good footing before the "leap" if that makes sense. And also there is good spacing between the end of the armrests and seat in front.

Basically everything that makes this maneuver difficult on DL's 75S, the KL seats seem to solve for.

For D1 product in general, I will say this: I'm at least glad to have consistency on DL. Even if I have a flight swapped from a 330 to a 767 or 777, I know I'm getting a 180-flat bed and aisle access. This is unlike AF or even EK where an equip swap could mean your J seat is vastly different from what you expected.