FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2015 - 2019)
Old Jul 22, 2016, 12:15 pm
CRAZ8

Programs: Marriott Gold; LEGO VIP, Amex Platinum, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by pmich
I would assume you only get 1 breakfast credit per day. The value is up to $80 total for two people. You charge the dining (Whether it be the room or the restaurant) to the room and it's taken off the bill. I just stayed at Encore last weekend under the FHR.

When you arrive you'll get an envelope explaining it. There are 6 places on the Wynn/Encore resort that are available to you:

In-room dining at the Wynn
In-room dining at the Encore (obviously this doesn't apply for you)
Wynn Buffet (went 1 of the mornings..)
Tableau at the Wynn
Jardin at Encore (this is where we went 2 of the 3 mornings). I thought it was really great.
Can't remember the last place but it's at the Wynn
All the breakfast locations are listed in the Wiki at the top of this thread.

Sadly, since the Tower rooms have a breakfast credit, the FHR credit is a little less valuable. Although the Tower breakfast is a much smaller menu, whereas the FHR breakfast is the full menu with a cash credit applied, so it's much more flexible.

Wynn makes up for this by almost always upgrading you to a Parlor suite - and Tower room bookings don't pay the Resort fee.

Be sure to call to make a booking at Tableau - maybe Jardin too. Even 20-30 minutes ahead can help. From 8am, there's likely a wait for a table. At the buffet and Terrace Point cafe, Tower Suites customers get to use the Invited Line to reduce your wait.