FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Major Changes to NCL Beverage Policy
View Single Post
Old Jul 20, 2016, 10:50 am
ladybug

Angry Major Changes to NCL Beverage Policy

This is not only another way for NCL to gouge its customers by pushing them towards their beverage package, it is also a serious health concern to me. I don't drink tap water at home, or when I travel--I only drink bottled water. Why would I now want to drink from a ship's filtration system that could risk the spread of a virus or other infection if it malfunctions or if it were to be breached, either intentionally or accidentally.

I am extremely disappointed in NCL's new policy and have emailed them that my already booked October 2016 will be my last with NCL unless they retract their policy or offer guests the opportunity to purchase a case of bottled water on board at the same prices we pay at home ($4-$5 per case).

If this is a serious security concern for them, they should welcome the suggestion to offer that guests can purchase their cases of bottled water on board. However, if it is a way for NCL to gouge their customers, they will hold fast to their decision.

You should all send emails to NCL, tweet to your friends, family, and spread the word about your disappointment with this new policy, whether you drink water, soda or any other bottled beverage.