FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Honors VP Takes Your Questions
View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2016, 2:39 pm
Miesque

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Positive Items

Online Check-in w/ability to choose room and having that available the day priorAs previously noted the Hilton App has gotten better and very much like the new Digital Key option. The Website has also stabilized greatly.

Ease and straightforwardness of point redemption for reward nights and excellent availability

Overall a good hard product especially in terms of the quality of bedding (which is something that is important to me)

Hilton Garden Inns really provide a very dependable experience and often great value and dominate the competition in that category (Personal opinion, but I have always thought it was the one brand concept that Hilton knocked out of the park)

Items For Improvement

There should be at least some minimum Late Check out guarantee for Diamonds. Even if it was just 2PM that would make a difference. I don't like to have to feel like I need to haggle even to get 1:30 PM.

While I realize there are lots of Diamonds now out there competing for limited upgrade opportunities, having a few guaranteed in advance suite upgrades such as Hyatt DSU certificates would go a long way against feeling you never get a suite upgrade

Waldorf Astoria really needs to have some sort of breakfast benefit for Diamonds, I now specifically choose Conrad over WA (when applicable) because of that.