FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Honors VP Takes Your Questions
View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2016, 1:34 pm
sss_flyer

Programs: Aeroplan, Jet Airways
BPG questions for your VP

I have two questions for your VP as I have been getting mixed responses from your staff and then no reply to some of the questions.

I submitted a BPG request for a booking made on Sunday night. I found a cheaper priceline rate for the same and I took the screen shot. Monday afternoon the priceline rate changes and that is when your staff replies to my request saying the price has is no different on price than what you have booked. Now I email the staff screen shots. Then they never reply. What do I do? I am stuck in this situation? Is BPG a way to get the booking and then never reply?

Second question, I booked two rooms in the same hotel (two different booking confirmation numbers). I submitted a BPG for each. They approve one but decline the other saying its different room type. That was not the case. Now they have stopped replying? Why? One rep says its different rooms (which is not the case), other rep says only 1 BPG per person (which is not what your terms say), third rep says booking does not exist!!

However for another booking with two rooms, same hotel, booked at same time, different confirmation numbers, THEY APPROVE it. Now they are not responding to any of my emails

Negative rating for your BPG customer team. Especially, James Rider from your team who has stopped responding or does not respond clearly.

Can your VP help?