FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX Red Coat wants more $ for confirmed pax with BP
Old Jul 15, 2016, 9:10 am
RSSrsvp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by flyerCO
She's always been a pain. I've had trouble and I've seen plenty of others have trouble with her before. She seems to think she knows every rule, is never wrong, and can do whatever see wants.

Her excuse was reservations will reserve whatever flight you want just because you ask. I said that's the point of IRROPS.
Originally Posted by dzflyer
Thats for confirming what I thought you would say widgets. Sounds like a score was trying to be settled with OP. The red coat made it personal and should be shown the door.
Originally Posted by btonkid12345
You mentioned running into this Red Coat before - is it possible it was personal based on a previous experience? If so, even more reason to terminate.
Originally Posted by Yellowjj
Key sentence right there. I'd wager this was a personal vendetta of some sort.
Originally Posted by flyerCO
I would agree. I actually report her back last year to customer service for doing something that shouldn't be done. They investigated and came back and agreed that she shouldn't have done what she did.
Ding, Ding, we have a winner as this looks like it was payback for you previously reporting her!

In your complaint letter to DL I would stress this point along with everything else.