FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T Mobile Global data coverage
View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2016, 2:35 pm
Stgermainparis

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by k374
I would never rely on these free roaming deals unless I get it in writing that I will not be charged. I don't want to come back and be presented with a $10,000 bill because of some misunderstanding or fine print.

Easier just to get a local SIM, they are cheap.

Here is a question about Project FI, it says $10/gb internationally but is that per country and per billing period? Say during the billing period I visited Thailand, Indonesia and Singalore and used data there and collectively did not exceed 1gb, is it $30 or just $10?
FWIW, I've been using Tmobile's free high speed Europe data for the last week and have $0.00 on my billing/usage page. I did take a screen shot of chat window before leaving to confirm details.

One thing that's very frustrating, though, is that I'm getting next to nothing in the Scottish Highlands. I'm here for 4 more nights and nada. I'll see one or two dots of service then nothing will load. Nearly got lost as I'd gotten used to relying on phone for info!

Last edited by Stgermainparis; Jul 14, 2016 at 2:42 pm