FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near Phoenix, Arizona, USA {US-AZ}
Old Jul 7, 2016, 4:39 pm
aztimm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by sfgiants13
We're thinking either the Doubletree or Embassy Suites Tempe for Friday since both are only $63. Any preference?
There's also the Doubletree Phoenix Airport (north), Hampton Inn Phoenix Airport (north, nearly across the street), both would be an easy walk to the 44th/Washington light rail stop.
There's also a Hilton Garden Inn in that area, but a slightly further hike, and I think closer to the next station toward Phoenix (I think 36th St?)

I've stayed at the Airport Doubletree and it was a good property. It is more suites, and the breakfast buffet was great too. If you like Chinese food, the Chinese Cultural Center is across another street (so also across from the Hampton).

As to other guests, I really wouldn't worry too much about that. I've seen some of that even at high end properties.

I think the ES Tempe is near Rural/US 60, which is a few miles from the nearest rail stop.