FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Adding a TSA / KTN / Redress Pre check number to a UA ticket
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
onetess

Programs: Marriott/SPG Plat (won't last), Hilton Gold
Can't get KTN added to my boarding pass

I recently got TSA precheck and am going on a business trip tomorrow, flying HPN to ORD. I cannot get United to print my KTN on my boarding pass. (Yes, I know, it's probably a non-issue for HPN, but it certainly will be for ORD!) I've called three times, been on hold for a total of 90 minutes, every agent says it's in my account and they keep sending me new boarding passes, but it still doesn't appear. I thought I would come to FT to see what I'm missing here.

I did confirm that HPN actually *has* precheck as that certainly could have been a reason. I do know that I can't get my KTN to "stick" in my United profile, it keeps disappearing, but United claims they have it. TSA says there is zero chance that I would be randomly selected *not* to have precheck right after I got the number, and they did open a "case" for it, but I wanted to check in (no pun intended!) here as well!

Any thoughts or advice anyone? Thank you!

Edit: It appears I wasn't clear above. What is happening is that the fact that I have TSA precheck is not on the pass. Doesn't matter to me whether the actual number is there or not, of course!

Last edited by onetess; Jul 5, 2016 at 2:59 pm