FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any experience with justfly.com?
View Single Post
Old Jul 3, 2016, 1:53 am
Mylene Talbert Siebring

Justfly is a scam.

This is the worst company ever. Never book a ticket with this company. I booked a ticket for my 30 year anniversary for $5800 and then found out my husband had cancer. It took me over 40 hours of phone time and about three weeks to get one email showing the correct amount for each voucher. Now months later we are ready to do the trip again. And once again my nightmare starts I was on the phone with just fly for nine hours speaking to seven people, one of them pretending to be a United agent who intern hung up on me. I was given the representatives name and extension and when I called and asked for her and her extension the girl kept telling me she didn't know how to connect to an extension, then I was told there was no such thing as that extension, Then I was told I'd have to wait for a manager and she could make the phone call. Then after another hour wait there was no manager. And after two hours of waiting on hold the person I was speaking to told me that she just found a note on the computer saying Vanessa would call me Monday. Funny, that it took her two hours to find a note on the computer of course I don't believe her all the representatives deflect deflect deflect at every question . No representative can give you a yes or no answer only a bunch of excuses that solve nothing. I am disgusted with this company

Last edited by Prospero; Jul 3, 2016 at 2:21 am Reason: combine two consecutive posts into one