FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
Old Jul 2, 2016, 3:05 pm
mherdeg

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by metermaid33
Just to update. I made it to DEN and two gate agents have said my ticket looks fine.
Cool, sounds like you're good to go. From your description it does sound like you might have been offloaded on your first sector (how?! very weird), but if you fly the next leg things should work out ok.

If this is the outbound part of a round trip (or some longer journey) it will be worthwhile to check the itinerary tomorrow to make sure the downline segments haven't randomly been auto cancelled.

Originally Posted by metermaid33
I verified that it shows I was not on my original flight and they said "yes, that's weird, but don't worry about it." So, I will just be happy if I make it to my final destination without further headaches, but I'm expecting a fight when trying to get my PQMs, RDMs, etc.
Yeah, save your boarding pass, but also … did you buy wifi on board? In the unlikely event that the miles don't post, one very easy conversation to have with MileagePlus when requesting mileage credit is:

Them: "You weren't on this plane. How dare you say that you were?!"
You: "Interesting. Can you help me request a refund for the wifi I bought while I was on board the plane?"