FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premium Fare deals (J and F)
View Single Post
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:09 am
crazy8534

Programs: BA GGL, BA Amex Prem, Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Sir Crazy8534 de l'ordres des aides de Pucci
Originally Posted by flashware
Well my booking still seems to be in play - so hopefully that means it's safe. Time to book my positioning flights and hotel ^
Originally Posted by henkybaby
Already done. My feeeewing never lets me down.
Originally Posted by heb999
My tickets have finally been charged to my Amex card. So, off to BCN for the weekend. Will then do LGW - SJO - LGW in March and then the final part to Seville at the end of April. Great fare and thanks to the person who found it and posted it.
Fantastic news, although I would be cautious about everything with BA and these types of special deals nowadays I think if they were going to cancel you should have heard something by now! ^ Indeed there are some interesting implications for those who like to speculate about how BA might treat CW versus F v.v. viking, donjuan and bratwurst, tequila. Probably deserves its own thread TBH so as not to clutter the premium fare deals but I will leave that to one of the lucky ones so-inclined.@:-)

Anyhoo, I'll be in the BCN lounge on Sunday morning (sadly not on this fare ) if anyone is around and wants to have a quick Sangria....