FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chris Elliott double smackdown on DL today
Old Jun 29, 2016, 5:35 pm
yohanson

Programs: Delta DM MM, IHG Plat, Hilton DM, Marriott SE, Emerald EE, Oakdale Gun Club, NRA & GOA Life Member
Originally Posted by DiverDave
Refunds go back to the form of original credit.

Credits for non-refundable tickets stay with the person named on the ticket. Even the travel departments of large corporations have to deal with that.

David
Not any more! Credits for non-refundable tickets purchase through Concur at my company get applied nearly immediately to currently purchased tickets for anyone else on a ticketed flight on the same carrier. They have been doing this since the end of last year. In fact, I canceled a flight and then immediately booked another flight to a different city and couldn't use the credit that was showing. In the past, you had to actually rebook the same airline if you had a credit. It showed in my wallet for a couple of days on delta.com then disappeared. I've also gotten an email telling me that an unused credit from a different employee was applied to my ticket shortly after booking a flight. I had no unused credit at the time.